- My favourite kind of #eclipse. 🌝🌚 m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRm… 12 hours ago
- RT @LordBuckethead: Surely the best way that Stephen Pound, Jacob Rees Mogg and Theresa May could honour Big Ben would be to follow its exa… 20 hours ago
- RT @big_ben_clock: ONLY KIDDING... BONG 20 hours ago
- Well played, @RoyalAlbertHall! 👏🏼 #nicepipes twitter.com/royalalberthal… 20 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Writing Therapy
‘If I don’t write to empty my mind, I go mad.’ Lord Byron As someone regularly diverted by the work of Mr Freud (Sigmund, not Matthew!), I often find myself perusing, more widely, research and studies in the field of … Continue reading →