- RT @TSElibot: The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. #poetry 6 days ago
- 😍 twitter.com/quentinblakehq… 1 week ago
- How did this happen?! #BetsyDeVos #ProfessorUmbridge #Trump #lesigh instagram.com/p/BQOyJ_cAWiz/ 2 weeks ago
- @MiracleTraining True story. 🤦🏼♂️ 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Tate Modern
Someone once told me a great story about Damien Hirst. Having been at a party, the man himself had been working the room, asking guests to put their hands in his pocket and guess what was in there. The mischievous … Continue reading
As I walk through the archway to room two of the Alighiero Boetti exhibition at Tate Modern, above which are two signs, flashing alternately; one the word ‘PING’, the other ‘PONG’, curator, Mark Godfrey is standing, discussing the piece Shaman/Showman: … Continue reading