- Heading to the #Venice #Biennale for five days over opening weekend. Who has the skinny on things to see and the evening jols? #art #Italy 4 hours ago
- RT @patrickwintour: My recollection is my father never saw editing the London Evening Standard as a part-time job. 1 month ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: A psychiatrist is the God of our age. But they cost money. 1 month ago
- RT @TSElibot: The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. #poetry 2 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: social
Archives aren’t usually places associated with digital technology but UK Parliamentary Archives Chief Archivist, Caroline Shenton, blows the dust off the myths and tells me a very different tale. What would a typical day (if such a thing exists!) be … Continue reading →
While I sit and watch, what has so far been, a really very exciting Wimbledon men’s final, my enjoyment has been somehow tarnished by the appalling quality of the commentary from the BBC – especially the inane comments coming from … Continue reading →