- @_KathyHarvey Blind date? 😉 5 days ago
- Can somebody please tell me what this actually is?! A leaked dry-run? A skit? The worse job interview? Did he atten… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @LondonFire: Adele enjoyed a cup of tea with Chelsea firefighters yesterday and thanked them for their work. We are so humbled by everyo… 1 week ago
- @kerryliszka Ha ha. #givemesomesugar 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: social networking
I think it’s safe to say, following the recent riots in the UK, that many of us were glued to our screens as we watched the 24- hour news channels play a small selection of amateur videos, on repeat, of … Continue reading →
As Google+ rocks up as the new cool kid at the social media party, stealing the glitter-ball-dazzle from Facebook, Twitter et al, it seems a good time to step back from those bright and colourful digital lights to consider its … Continue reading →