- @rlrbaker I can't drive. 😉 8 hours ago
- Heading to the #Venice #Biennale for five days over opening weekend. Who has the skinny on things to see and the evening jols? #art #Italy 15 hours ago
- RT @patrickwintour: My recollection is my father never saw editing the London Evening Standard as a part-time job. 1 month ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: A psychiatrist is the God of our age. But they cost money. 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: social networking
I think it’s safe to say, following the recent riots in the UK, that many of us were glued to our screens as we watched the 24- hour news channels play a small selection of amateur videos, on repeat, of … Continue reading →
As Google+ rocks up as the new cool kid at the social media party, stealing the glitter-ball-dazzle from Facebook, Twitter et al, it seems a good time to step back from those bright and colourful digital lights to consider its … Continue reading →