- My favourite kind of #eclipse. 🌝🌚 m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRm… 12 hours ago
- RT @LordBuckethead: Surely the best way that Stephen Pound, Jacob Rees Mogg and Theresa May could honour Big Ben would be to follow its exa… 19 hours ago
- RT @big_ben_clock: ONLY KIDDING... BONG 20 hours ago
- Well played, @RoyalAlbertHall! 👏🏼 #nicepipes twitter.com/royalalberthal… 20 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: social networking
I think it’s safe to say, following the recent riots in the UK, that many of us were glued to our screens as we watched the 24- hour news channels play a small selection of amateur videos, on repeat, of … Continue reading →
As Google+ rocks up as the new cool kid at the social media party, stealing the glitter-ball-dazzle from Facebook, Twitter et al, it seems a good time to step back from those bright and colourful digital lights to consider its … Continue reading →