- RT @TSElibot: The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. #poetry 6 days ago
- 😍 twitter.com/quentinblakehq… 1 week ago
- How did this happen?! #BetsyDeVos #ProfessorUmbridge #Trump #lesigh instagram.com/p/BQOyJ_cAWiz/ 2 weeks ago
- @MiracleTraining True story. 🤦🏼♂️ 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: PR
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
The ever-resourceful, and thoroughly good chap!, Ben Cotton, has once again compiled his well-researched and really rather helpful list of PR graduate schemes to give the future talent of the PR industry a much-needed foot up. Most of us have … Continue reading