- @_KathyHarvey Blind date? 😉 5 days ago
- Can somebody please tell me what this actually is?! A leaked dry-run? A skit? The worse job interview? Did he atten… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @LondonFire: Adele enjoyed a cup of tea with Chelsea firefighters yesterday and thanked them for their work. We are so humbled by everyo… 1 week ago
- @kerryliszka Ha ha. #givemesomesugar 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: online
So, the much anticipated appeal case of the Meltwater Group and PRCA versus the NLA has come to a crashing pause. I say ‘pause’ as this issue is far from being put to rest with a Supreme Court referral already … Continue reading →
I’ve just read a great blog post by Steve Farnsworth, explaining the importance for communications professionals to get on board with what he calls, ‘content marketing’. This is something of great interest to me as I have spent the past … Continue reading →