- @DaintyBallerina JF was fab in Love's Labours 13 years ago. I tuned out of Shakespeare Live for fear of shuddering myself into the ground. 5 days ago
- Congratulations!! 👍🏼 twitter.com/omkdesign/stat… 1 week ago
- A step above: the Bard on his 400th anniversary. #Shakespeare #SenateHouse @ Senate House instagram.com/p/BEakkWBM-XA/ 1 week ago
- I don't condone book defacement, but this is rather funny! Wonder if he/she used the quote?… instagram.com/p/BETF_kTs-d1/ 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: licensing
So, the much anticipated appeal case of the Meltwater Group and PRCA versus the NLA has come to a crashing pause. I say ‘pause’ as this issue is far from being put to rest with a Supreme Court referral already … Continue reading →