- The #DundeeGIFWall. Conceived by artist Tom deMajo, in collaboration with #DundeeContemporaryArts,… instagram.com/p/8I057gs-TA/ 1 week ago
- The very clever #MarginaliaMachine by Tom Schofield of #Newcastle#University. The core software uses… instagram.com/p/8IzzanM-fq/ 1 week ago
- Right, #Digital #Design Weekend I'm coming to get ya! @V_and_A 1 week ago
- #insideoroutside? #bugslife #buggeroff #insectingthepremises @ Hampstead Heath NW11 instagram.com/p/8GJhaus-Ul/ 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: licensing
So, the much anticipated appeal case of the Meltwater Group and PRCA versus the NLA has come to a crashing pause. I say ‘pause’ as this issue is far from being put to rest with a Supreme Court referral already … Continue reading →