- @NatWest_Help No idea, I'm afraid. It's stopped, for now. 21 hours ago
- RT @tots100: Congratulations to our February blogger of the month ow.ly/JO9VZ @Gill_Crawshaw <- Yay! 21 hours ago
- Dear @NatWest_Help, it is unacceptable to call me, literally, every ten minutes to resolve a mistake YOU made. I'll call. Back off! #furious 21 hours ago
- @ASKItalian Despite emailing you, as per your request, you don't bother to reply. Another #customerexperience #FAIL. 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jon Latham
A few years back I had a humiliating encounter with a blood donation centre nurse that was less Carry On and more stop right there. I didn’t faint at the sight of a needle, the usual source of embarrassment one … Continue reading