- @AmazonHelp I did but was told I had to wait 48 hours, despite same-day delivery showing as 'delivered'. Second time in a row! #CX #FAIL 11 hours ago
- Dear @AmazonHelp, if you can't deliver a package on the same day, don't make the promise. Disgraceful follow-up service, too! #AmazonFAIL 19 hours ago
- Anyone want to share the names of their favourite #British #disruptors with me? Looking for fresh case studies. #disruption #tech #digital 2 weeks ago
- @dustshoveller Congratulations, Caroline! Once I'm done with my dissertation, I'll be diving right into this! 👏🏼 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →