- @NatWest_Help No idea, I'm afraid. It's stopped, for now. 19 hours ago
- RT @tots100: Congratulations to our February blogger of the month ow.ly/JO9VZ @Gill_Crawshaw <- Yay! 20 hours ago
- Dear @NatWest_Help, it is unacceptable to call me, literally, every ten minutes to resolve a mistake YOU made. I'll call. Back off! #furious 20 hours ago
- @ASKItalian Despite emailing you, as per your request, you don't bother to reply. Another #customerexperience #FAIL. 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →