- @_KathyHarvey Blind date? 😉 5 days ago
- Can somebody please tell me what this actually is?! A leaked dry-run? A skit? The worse job interview? Did he atten… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @LondonFire: Adele enjoyed a cup of tea with Chelsea firefighters yesterday and thanked them for their work. We are so humbled by everyo… 1 week ago
- @kerryliszka Ha ha. #givemesomesugar 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →