- #LeftShark found a new gig in the absence of an invitation to join #LadyGaga on stage at the… instagram.com/p/BBiDLWzM-aH/ 2 days ago
- @wendylhay If there's any left after today, I'm happy to test it. 😉 1 week ago
- @wendylhay Looks scrumdiddles! With this weather, you'll need something jolly like a sweet treat! 1 week ago
- A pageant of costumes. #Finocchios #mistersister #glam #LiKar instagram.com/p/BAkoyt1s-aH/ 3 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →