- About last night. #TWLive @ Tate Modern instagram.com/p/BLiniq-AaEv/ 1 week ago
- RT @kaktusmimi: 64% of software developers code outside of work to keep their skills up @rachellaycock #twlive 2 weeks ago
- RT @Tartineaubeurre: Our wallets contain more than money. Loyalty cards, value token etc..Chris Gledhill founder of Secco Aura, innovating… 2 weeks ago
- RT @laurapatersonuk: The panellists leading the way in business model innovation #retail #government #finance #technology #TWLive https://t… 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →