- ⚠️ <D A N G E R K L A X O N> ⚠️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 2 days ago
- RT @catherinemep: The Tories are sitting on a pile of studies which tell the truth about Brexit. They should be released so Parliament can… 3 days ago
- ‘Unrealistic expectations’ negated, as you and your father once *were* supporters of #LGBT rights, apparently. What… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @Phil_Lewis_: Trump: “I met with the president of the Virgin Islands.” Uh. Trump is the president of the Virgin Islands. https://t.co/… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Fulham
Daily, I read various case studies where the powers of social media and customer service combined fall far short of the superhero status they have the potential to achieve. As general customer service skills have been around for a good … Continue reading →