- Star Baker on the squiff, tonight. Yes, first for signature but third in tech and that thing at the end?! Ridic. #StephenforStarBaker #GBBO 12 hours ago
- ⚠️ <D A N G E R K L A X O N> ⚠️ twitter.com/jk_rowling/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @catherinemep: The Tories are sitting on a pile of studies which tell the truth about Brexit. They should be released so Parliament can… 4 days ago
- ‘Unrealistic expectations’ negated, as you and your father once *were* supporters of #LGBT rights, apparently. What… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: customer service
We all look to the nine circles of hell when drawing comparisons with experiences we take a disliking to and, I have to say, I considered that very association after my recent foray into the deeply dark world of mobile … Continue reading →
Daily, I read various case studies where the powers of social media and customer service combined fall far short of the superhero status they have the potential to achieve. As general customer service skills have been around for a good … Continue reading →