- @rlrbaker I can't drive. 😉 8 hours ago
- Heading to the #Venice #Biennale for five days over opening weekend. Who has the skinny on things to see and the evening jols? #art #Italy 15 hours ago
- RT @patrickwintour: My recollection is my father never saw editing the London Evening Standard as a part-time job. 1 month ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: A psychiatrist is the God of our age. But they cost money. 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: customer service
We all look to the nine circles of hell when drawing comparisons with experiences we take a disliking to and, I have to say, I considered that very association after my recent foray into the deeply dark world of mobile … Continue reading →
Daily, I read various case studies where the powers of social media and customer service combined fall far short of the superhero status they have the potential to achieve. As general customer service skills have been around for a good … Continue reading →