- My favourite kind of #eclipse. 🌝🌚 m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRm… 12 hours ago
- RT @LordBuckethead: Surely the best way that Stephen Pound, Jacob Rees Mogg and Theresa May could honour Big Ben would be to follow its exa… 20 hours ago
- RT @big_ben_clock: ONLY KIDDING... BONG 20 hours ago
- Well played, @RoyalAlbertHall! 👏🏼 #nicepipes twitter.com/royalalberthal… 20 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: customer service
We all look to the nine circles of hell when drawing comparisons with experiences we take a disliking to and, I have to say, I considered that very association after my recent foray into the deeply dark world of mobile … Continue reading →
Daily, I read various case studies where the powers of social media and customer service combined fall far short of the superhero status they have the potential to achieve. As general customer service skills have been around for a good … Continue reading →