- @_KathyHarvey Blind date? 😉 5 days ago
- Can somebody please tell me what this actually is?! A leaked dry-run? A skit? The worse job interview? Did he atten… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @LondonFire: Adele enjoyed a cup of tea with Chelsea firefighters yesterday and thanked them for their work. We are so humbled by everyo… 1 week ago
- @kerryliszka Ha ha. #givemesomesugar 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: customer service
We all look to the nine circles of hell when drawing comparisons with experiences we take a disliking to and, I have to say, I considered that very association after my recent foray into the deeply dark world of mobile … Continue reading →
Daily, I read various case studies where the powers of social media and customer service combined fall far short of the superhero status they have the potential to achieve. As general customer service skills have been around for a good … Continue reading →