- @rlrbaker I can't drive. 😉 8 hours ago
- Heading to the #Venice #Biennale for five days over opening weekend. Who has the skinny on things to see and the evening jols? #art #Italy 15 hours ago
- RT @patrickwintour: My recollection is my father never saw editing the London Evening Standard as a part-time job. 1 month ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: A psychiatrist is the God of our age. But they cost money. 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: comms
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
The ever-resourceful, and thoroughly good chap!, Ben Cotton, has once again compiled his well-researched and really rather helpful list of PR graduate schemes to give the future talent of the PR industry a much-needed foot up. Most of us have … Continue reading