- My favourite kind of #eclipse. 🌝🌚 m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRm… 12 hours ago
- RT @LordBuckethead: Surely the best way that Stephen Pound, Jacob Rees Mogg and Theresa May could honour Big Ben would be to follow its exa… 19 hours ago
- RT @big_ben_clock: ONLY KIDDING... BONG 20 hours ago
- Well played, @RoyalAlbertHall! 👏🏼 #nicepipes twitter.com/royalalberthal… 20 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: comms
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
The ever-resourceful, and thoroughly good chap!, Ben Cotton, has once again compiled his well-researched and really rather helpful list of PR graduate schemes to give the future talent of the PR industry a much-needed foot up. Most of us have … Continue reading