- @JamesKessell Giacometti definitely is. Might need to check the Hokusai. I think it was extended. 9 hours ago
- @JamesKessell Giacometti is pretty spesh. Or the Hokusai. 9 hours ago
- RT @ArmyChiefStaff: The Army doesn't tolerate racism, extremism, or hatred in our ranks. It's against our Values and everything we've stood… 1 day ago
- Gonna watch #TheSoundofMusic because, you know, Nazis. https://t.co/c0HwDidclb 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: PR
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
The ever-resourceful, and thoroughly good chap!, Ben Cotton, has once again compiled his well-researched and really rather helpful list of PR graduate schemes to give the future talent of the PR industry a much-needed foot up. Most of us have … Continue reading