- My favourite kind of #eclipse. 🌝🌚 m.youtube.com/watch?v=-dtmRm… 12 hours ago
- RT @LordBuckethead: Surely the best way that Stephen Pound, Jacob Rees Mogg and Theresa May could honour Big Ben would be to follow its exa… 20 hours ago
- RT @big_ben_clock: ONLY KIDDING... BONG 20 hours ago
- Well played, @RoyalAlbertHall! 👏🏼 #nicepipes twitter.com/royalalberthal… 20 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
As I walk through the archway to room two of the Alighiero Boetti exhibition at Tate Modern, above which are two signs, flashing alternately; one the word ‘PING’, the other ‘PONG’, curator, Mark Godfrey is standing, discussing the piece Shaman/Showman: … Continue reading