- @_KathyHarvey Blind date? 😉 5 days ago
- Can somebody please tell me what this actually is?! A leaked dry-run? A skit? The worse job interview? Did he atten… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- RT @LondonFire: Adele enjoyed a cup of tea with Chelsea firefighters yesterday and thanked them for their work. We are so humbled by everyo… 1 week ago
- @kerryliszka Ha ha. #givemesomesugar 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
As I walk through the archway to room two of the Alighiero Boetti exhibition at Tate Modern, above which are two signs, flashing alternately; one the word ‘PING’, the other ‘PONG’, curator, Mark Godfrey is standing, discussing the piece Shaman/Showman: … Continue reading