- RT @patrickwintour: My recollection is my father never saw editing the London Evening Standard as a part-time job. 1 week ago
- RT @itssylviaplath: A psychiatrist is the God of our age. But they cost money. 1 week ago
- RT @TSElibot: The end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. #poetry 1 month ago
- 😍 twitter.com/quentinblakehq… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Influence is a complicated affair. Impossible to measure with any great sense of accuracy or meaning yet it is as ubiquitous as oxygen. We spend our lives being influenced, often without noticing that it is even happening. The exhibition currently … Continue reading