- The world is a good deal less glamorous today with the sad passing of #OscardelaRenta. What a gent.… instagram.com/p/uZqtdrM-cT/ 1 day ago
- .@Simon_Schama in double negative shock. ; ) Truly brilliant documentary though. #Rembrandt 3 days ago
- RT @dustshoveller: #thearchers So Carol made John's last days more comfortable? With a plastic bag over the head? 3 days ago
- @Whatleydude Ha! One day, Monsieur. ; ) 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →