- RT @moonbolt: @peterhay @jonsilk people who create portmanteaux can go fumselves. <- <grins> 15 hours ago
- @jonsilk I think others might find that useful, just glad I could be of service to the wider Twitter community here. 16 hours ago
- @jonsilk I'll bear that in mind. <makes note: 'No Twitter word play before midday on Saturday for Jon> 16 hours ago
- @jonsilk The combination of *W*inter and Spr*ing*: *wing* it. Really very silly word play. 16 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Jo Elvin
Despite the great potential for the industry, fashion, in my view, has not really taken digital media as seriously as it should have. There are examples of good practise, with treasures such as Telegraph’s Hilary Alexander, Glamour magazine’s Jo Elvin … Continue reading →