- @wendylhay So I see. Everything OK? 2 days ago
- @wendylhay @timbisset Totally! Giggling to myself on the train now. 2 days ago
- RT @RugbyBenCohen: Great! DM'ing now. Ha! @RealMattLucas: @RugbyBenCohen sure x” <- *Love* an intrigue! Need to get my 'Marple' on. 3 days ago
- RT @david_singleton: My ex-employer Haymarket has moved into same offices where The Office was filmed. Big boss M Heseltine always was a ch… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: comms
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
The ever-resourceful, and thoroughly good chap!, Ben Cotton, has once again compiled his well-researched and really rather helpful list of PR graduate schemes to give the future talent of the PR industry a much-needed foot up. Most of us have … Continue reading