- 'Some of the costumes worn by the actors in #Shakespeare's company would have cost more than the actors' houses.' #MarkRylance #RoyalAcademy 3 hours ago
- Excellent point made by #JennyTiramani about pressure on tailors at time of #Moroni, working with such valuable fabrics. #RoyalAcademy #art 3 hours ago
- @nicksdrawings for this guy. First up though, 'Dressing Italian Countess' lecture with the wonderful… instagram.com/p/u07kqBs-dz/ 4 hours ago
- RT @GlenManchester: In Hole Town @barbados with Robert Rogier about to release 60 Hawksbill Turtles #Barbados Sea Turtle Project http://t.c… 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: blood
A few years back I had a humiliating encounter with a blood donation centre nurse that was less Carry On and more stop right there. I didn’t faint at the sight of a needle, the usual source of embarrassment one … Continue reading