- RT @TheOnion: Guy With 10,000 Tweets, 15 Followers About Ready To Hang It Up onion.com/1bNijdZ #OurAnnualYear 2 days ago
- RT @pinknews: UK Equalities Minister due to attend Sochi Winter Olympics p.ink.cx/1dOHEqZ <- Well that'll show Putin and his cronies. 2 days ago
- RT @classicfm: The pianist who took on riot police in Ukraine: bit.ly/1bCn5ya http://t.co/PmSyBoAiWj <- What an image. 2 days ago
- @Helenshephard @jodieball @VixHW 🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: PR
Brand Anarchy: a book that takes the urban sprawl of our current media landscape, flattens it to its foundations and reconstructs it, explaining how and why each structure looks and stands in the way it does. Authors Steve Earl and … Continue reading
The ever-resourceful, and thoroughly good chap!, Ben Cotton, has once again compiled his well-researched and really rather helpful list of PR graduate schemes to give the future talent of the PR industry a much-needed foot up. Most of us have … Continue reading